.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > General BlackBerry Discussion, News, Rumors, Tips, How To & FAQ, BlackBerry OS Apps, BlackBerry

Similar Threads
Thread
BlackBerry - torch 9860 leaked memory fix?: [ Torch 9860/9850 ]
BlackBerry - Failed to install .jad file after updating Torch 9860 into os v7.1.0.714: [ Torch 9860/9850 ]
BlackBerry - Torch 9860 keyboard options questions.: [ Torch 9860/9850 ]
BlackBerry - new 9860 torch - asking for 'blackerry' to continue after rebooting: [ Torch 9860/9850 ]
BlackBerry - Torch 9860 - Stuck on 60% boot: [ Torch 9860/9850 ]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2013, 07:25 PM
Administrator

Default BlackBerry - Torch 9860 stuck: [ Torch 9860/9850 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

Torch 9860 stuck
Torch 9860 stuck
Torch 9860 stuck
Torch 9860 stuck

Hi,
a few days ago while talking to a friend on whats app she sent me a video after *****ing it i went to delete it and my cell got stuck so i pulled the battery out and rebooted it but the after it would power up on the loading screen it would get stuck at 90% i guess so i rebooted it a few times till finally i did start but then it would show a error saying "built in memory corrupted" even after formatting it on the phone like it said the same message would show up so i connected my phone to the computer on the desktop software and looking through there i found my files on the phone memory to be still there so i backed it up and formatted the operating software and restored my files and the phone started working fine, Then the next day i had an update software notification on blackberry world so i upgraded the app and when the phone rebooted after installation it would get stuck on the home screen no button would work, the track pad nor the touch screen so i once again did the os format but the phone still gets stuck at the tutorial video and on the blackberry desktop screen an error message displays if i do the format again at the end when the phone reboots and gets stuck "Fatal message occurred. Please try again". Please what should i do i need my phone working again.

new thread of General BlackBerry Discussion, News, Rumors, Tips, How To & FAQ, BlackBerry OS Apps, BlackBerry