.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Apps, Games, Accessories, Android

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.usoftphone.com/t59519.html
Posted By For Type Date
Android- galaxy s3 wont connect to any sim network: [ Samsung Galaxy S3 ] This thread Refback 10-16-2013 08:59 AM

Similar Threads
Thread
Samsung Galaxy Nexus - Can't connect to B/G/N Mixed Wi-Fi network: [ General News 2014 ]
My Z10 wont connect to cell network until phone restart: [ BlackBerry Z10 ]
Galaxy S3 - mobile network wont connect: [ General Discussion ]
Galaxy S 3 - [Guide] DoCoMo SC-03E / Samsung Galaxy S III alpha SIM Unlocking / Network Unlocking
Samsung Galaxy S2 - [Q] SIM network unlock PIN: [ General AT&T 2014 ]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Administrator

Default Android- galaxy s3 wont connect to any sim network: [ Samsung Galaxy S3 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

galaxy s3 wont connect to any sim network

hi, i bought a second hand samsung galaxy s3 off ebay, its unlocked to any network, however, whenever i put ANY sim card in, it will say registered to network, but it always says emergency calls only and whenever i try and make a call, it comes up, network not registered, now ive read all over the internet to try and figure out the problem, no its not blocked i checked the imei several times and i contacted the seller, they cant understand why its not working, they said the last thing they did was reset the phone, they were recently on 3 network and it was initially vodafone but was unlocked, they offered for me to send it back for them to have a look but i cant be bothered with all that caffuffal, so going to try sort the problem myself, so far i have tried numerous sims, including vodafone and 3, still same problem, i have reset the phone myself several times also. could it be something to do with the settings possibly? any suggestions please?.... oh also if i ring the number of the phone it rings but my phone doesnt ring? if u get that.

new thread of Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Apps, Games, Accessories, Android