.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > HTC Android Phones, One, One Series, EVO Series,Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible, Droid DNA

LinkBacks (?)
LinkBack to this Thread: http://www.usoftphone.com/t26185.html
Posted By For Type Date
HTC One - Remove Tampered from bootloader?: [ General News 2014 ] This thread Refback 11-06-2013 10:38 AM

Similar Threads
Thread
HTC Droid DNA - [Q] Need to remove Tampered and Relock DNA: [ General News 2014 ]
AT&T Galaxy S3- [BOOTLOADER] How to Install a Bootloader Update: [ General News 2014 ]
HTC One X - HTC One x s720e bootloader unlock through HTCdev: [ General News 2014 ]
HTC One - After flashing TWRP recovery, bootloader shows TAMPERED?: [ General News 2014 ]
HTC One - Unlocking bootloader on 32gb unlocked HTC One: [ General News 2014 ]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 02:55 PM
Administrator

Default HTC One - Remove Tampered from bootloader?: [ General News 2014 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

Remove Tampered from bootloader?

Hey guys can you help me here?? I'm completely new to HTC's, this is my first ever it's the HTC One (Vodafone), coming from Galaxy S1 & 2 so rooted them and all that which was so much more easy that this. I got the phone yesterday and in my excitement I unlocked the bootloader, now I've noticed I'm one of the lucky first bath people with the gap at the top and glass popping out slightly and stuck with TAMPERED and UNLOCKED in the bootloader, I can RELOCK but still stuck with TAMPERED, to make matters worse I've now just noticed some dead pixels, yes I'm sure it can get worse.

M7_UL PVT SHIP S-On RH (Vodafone Ireland)
HBOOT-1.44.0000
RADIO-4A.14.3250.13

There's no RUU available at the moment I know off to fix this whole mess, so can I at least get rid of TAMPERED I can then RELOCK, pray and hope for the best the guys at the shop will send off the phone and swap it right out.

new thread of HTC Android Phones, One, One Series, EVO Series,Thunderbolt, Droid Incredible, Droid DNA