.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Tablets ::. > Google Branded Android Tablets, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Apps, Games

Similar Threads
Thread
Google Nexus 7 - Nexus 7 broken screen repair = do-able: [ General News 2014 ]
HTC One X - Broken wifi antenna connector: [ General News 2014 ]
Android- Nexus 4 WiFi during sleep setting broken?: [ Google Nexus 4 ]
Google Nexus 4 - Help identifying component, contact finger, antenna connector.: [ General News 2014 ]
Google Nexus 7 - nexus 7 wifi antenna: [ General News 2014 ]

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2013, 04:10 PM
Administrator

Default Google Nexus 7 - WiFi antenna pin broken: [ General News 2014 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

WiFi antenna pin broken
WiFi antenna pin broken
WiFi antenna pin broken
WiFi antenna pin broken

Hello guys.
A few days ago, mi nexus 7 didn?t power up, tried pressing power and vol down for more than 30 seconds, nothing.
The screen turned on from time to time, but all i can see was some static.

After gathering some courage and reading a bit on the internet, i opened it and there it was, the battery plug was in an angle, doing a false contact.
I don?t know how that happened, it was working normally before, i didnt drop it, hit it, nothing.

Ok, then i push the plug and it fit, but mi finger slipped and broke one of the wifi antenna pin connector, it seems they are pretty weak...
I closed the tablet and it power up and works almost perfect, now the wifi signal sucks a lot, most of the time it can?t connect unless i?m really close to the modem/router.

What can i do? i still have the broken pin, can i solder it? or use something else to make the contact? return it to Asus for a fix? and i guess they will charge me.

Also i opened it again today, to take a picture, and i saw that the power plug again is slipping outside of his socket, i think there is a flaw in the design if the plug can?t keep is place...

Well, thanks in advance!!!
Laters

Attached Thumbnails

new thread of Google Branded Android Tablets, Google Nexus 7, Google Nexus 10, Apps, Games