.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Smart Phone‏ ::. > Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Apps, Games, Accessories, Android

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2014, 01:20 PM
Administrator

Default [Q] Help Needed SM-N9006, about Galaxy Note 3

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

[Q] Help Needed SM-N9006

Hi I have the Chinese SM-N9006 with Base Band Version N9006ZCUBMI3 Build Number JSS15J.N9006ZCUBMI5
I have the Google Play and Google music working perfectly fine. My Apps work without any issues.
I find sometime phone is a very sensitive to touch, though I have the touch feature disabled. I have only had this phone for 2 weeks.
and also I cannot get it to link to he Samsung KIES as there is device driver.
I have the phone connected to a Canadian carrier with no issues, but keep getting Chinese updates to the phone. Is there a way to stop this? And also is there a way to get the local carriers updates?
I feel like my Camera is not as good as it should be for 13 MP Camera, its dark and even with the light or flash, it seems very sluggish. I am looking for any advise from any one as if they experience the same and what they have done to improve the Camera and the sensitivity of the phone as well any other issues that you may have that fixed your phone.

Thanks

[Q] Help Needed SM-N9006

new thread of Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S2, Apps, Games, Accessories, Android