.:: Usoft Technologie ::.  

Go Back   .:: Usoft Technologie ::. > .:: Tablets ::. > BlackBerry PlayBook OS, BlackBerry PlayBook, PlayBook Apps & Games

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2013, 03:53 AM
Administrator

Default z10 error: www.bberror.com/bb10-0015: [ BlackBerry Z10 ]

UsoftTech :: WwW.UsoftTech.CoM ::

z10 error: www.bberror.com/bb10-0015

Dear all,

I started a security wipe on my Z10 and after 8 hours it still wasn't complete, I looked it up and it said it can take quite a long time so I didn't think much of it and let it continue over night. When I woke up the following error was displayed on the screen:

BlackBerry 10 OS error codes - US

I opened the site and it advised me to reload the device software. I opened bb link and tried to reload the software and link gives me the following error "An error has occured while downloading software for your device. Please verify your internet connection or try again later, if the problem persists."

I tried disabling the firewall and antivirus in case one of them was preventing link from accessing the internet but it didn't work.

Any ideas on what I could try? It would be much appreciated :D

z10 error: www.bberror.com/bb10-0015

new thread of BlackBerry PlayBook OS, BlackBerry PlayBook, PlayBook Apps & Games